NTAP Key Stats
- NetApp Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NTAP) 6:13 AM
- SolarWinds Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- NetApp Inc. (NTAP): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard Jun 14
- [$$] IBM and HP Slipup Benefits Rivals Barrons.com Jun 13
- Cover All The Bases When Valuing Stocks Fool Jun 13
- [$$] NetApp CEO, CFO Sell as Shares Trade Near High Jun 12
- H-P, Rambus rise, Gigamon soars in IPO Jun 12
- NetApp, Inc. Presents at Lazard Capital Markets Solid State Storage Day, Jun-12-... Jun 12
- How Google Outwit Apple and Facebook; Now Heading to $1,000, Say Analysts Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Buy These 5 Cash-Rich Stocks to Triple Your Gains Jun 12
NTAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetApp is up 28.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, EMC Corporation up 1.21%, and SanDisk up 71.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NTAP
Pro Report PDF for NTAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTAP
Did NetApp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NetApp Inc. was incorporated in 1992 and trades on the NASDAQ. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., the company provides storage and data management solution in more than 130 countries. NetApp's Data ONTAP is operating system software that supports the company's Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS) and V-Series storage solutions. The company was formerly known as Network Appliance, Inc. and changed its name to NetApp, Inc. in March 2008. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100. NetApp was fifth in Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For 2010", and third in the "25 Best Global Companies to Work For" list by Great Place to Work Institute in 2011.