NTAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.613|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||580.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.47%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Equalweight Street Insider Dec 3
- Lagging In Post-Market Activity: NetApp (NTAP) The Street Dec 3
- NetApp Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NTAP) The Street Dec 3
- Tech Teardown: Nov. 25 Fool Nov 25
- NetApp Inc.'s Buy Recommendation Affirmed Nov 25
- Macy's Parades to a New High, While Cisco Is Cautious Nov 18
- Tepper's Appaloosa Enters Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), J.C. Penney (JCP), Raises JPMorgan (JPM), Lowers Hertz (HTZ) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/14: (PLUG) (NVAX) (SCTY) Higher; (CSCO) (KSS) (WMT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Street Insider Nov 14
- NetApp (NTAP) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate Nov 14
NTAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetApp is up 27.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, EMC down 3.10%, and Western Digital up 136.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTAP
Pro Report PDF for NTAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTAP
Did NetApp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NetApp Inc. was incorporated in 1992 and trades on the NASDAQ. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., the company provides storage and data management solution in more than 130 countries. NetApp's Data ONTAP is operating system software that supports the company's Fabric-Attached Storage (FAS) and V-Series storage solutions. The company was formerly known as Network Appliance, Inc. and changed its name to NetApp, Inc. in March 2008. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100. NetApp was fifth in Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For 2010", and third in the "25 Best Global Companies to Work For" list by Great Place to Work Institute in 2011.