NSU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1811|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AT&T Rolls Out Cheaper Plans, and More MarketWatch Dec 5
- Nevsun Announces Commercial Production on Bisha Copper Expansion noodls Dec 2
- TD Securities Raises Nevsun Resources (NSU) to Buy Street Insider Nov 29
- Stefan Ioannou's 3 Things To Look For In 3 Base Metal Plays Nov 21
- Nevsun Will Declare Commercial Production Within Six Weeks Nov 20
- NSU Added As Top 5 Metals Channel Dividend Stock With 4.25% Yield Nov 20
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: November Edition Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Nevsun Intersects 1.68% Cu and 2.61% Zn over 20.1 m at Hambok noodls Nov 18
- Nevsun Resources (NSU) Declares $0.07 Semi-Annual Dividend; 4% Yield Street Insider Nov 14
- Eritrea: Africa’s Hidden Gem? Fool Nov 12
NSU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nevsun Resources is down 21.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Gold Fields down 62.15%, and Goldcorp down 40.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSU
Pro Report PDF for NSU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSU
Did Nevsun Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nevsun Resources, Ltd. is a natural resource company, which is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of mineral properties.