NSU Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||-42.09%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||0.7111|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-56.21%|
|Net Income TTM||145.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||66.45%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||20.46%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- Nevsun Hikes Semi-Annual Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Nevsun Hikes Semi-Annual Dividend May 20
- Caesars Report's Second Most Important Factor In Picking A Winning Mining Invest... May 20
- Finding Value In The Lagging Materials Sector May 18
- Nevsun Resources (NSU) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 40% to $0.07; 4% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Nevsun Resources raises dividend 40% to 7c per share May 16
- Nevsun Increases Semi-Annual Dividend 40% to US$0.07 Per Share Marketwired May 16
- Paulson's Big Bets Have Been The Ultimate Contrarian Indicators For 2 Years Now May 15
- Tesla Is Becoming Too Popular for North Carolina Lawmakers May 14
- CIBC Upgrades Nevsun Resources (NSU) to Sector Perform Street Insider May 14
NSU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nevsun Resources is up 19.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Barrick Gold Corporation down 46.62%, and Gold Fields down 43.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSU
Pro Report PDF for NSU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSU
Did Nevsun Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nevsun Resources Ltd. is a Canadian mining company headquartered in Vancouver, BC. It initially focused on the mining industry in North America; it then shifted its focus to mining in Africa, particularly Eritrea. The Bisha mine in Eritrea is a large precious and base metal-rich volcanogenic massive sulfide deposit located 150 km west of Asmara, Eritrea, that is expected to produce gold, silver, copper and zinc over its 13 year mine life. Discovered in January 2003, construction began in September 2008 and the first gold was poured at the end of December 2010.