NSTG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.81|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-50.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-79.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/24 16:14
SA Breaking News02/23 17:35
NSTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NanoString Technologies is down 40.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.54%, Relypsa down 1.57%, and Infinity Pharmaceuticals up 1.79%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NSTG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NSTG
Did NanoString Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.nanostring.com
- IR Website: http://investors.nanostring.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
NanoString Technologies Inc develops, manufactures and sells products that unlock scientifically valuable and clinically actionable genomic information from minute amounts of tissue.
NSTG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NSTG","name")
- Description: =YCI("NSTG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NSTG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NSTG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NSTG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.