NSTG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.591|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-42.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-129.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/09 16:00
Street Insider08/29 06:31
Street Insider08/27 09:02
Business Wire08/17 17:00
NSTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NanoString Technologies is down 5.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, Acorda Therapeutics down 2.50%, and Trevena up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NSTG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NSTG
Did NanoString Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.nanostring.com
- IR Website: http://investors.nanostring.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
NanoString Technologies Inc develops, manufactures and sells products that unlock scientifically valuable and clinically actionable genomic information from minute amounts of tissue.
NSTG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NSTG","name")
- Description: =YCI("NSTG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NSTG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NSTG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NSTG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.