NSR Key Stats
- How This Quiet Company Has Pummeled the Market Fool Jun 18
- ICANN update: Initial evaluation and first private auctions noodls Jun 11
- Neustar Names John Caldwell Vice President of Media and New Ventures Business Wire May 29
- NeuStar Larger Than S&P 500 Component Pitney Bowes May 23
- January 2014 Options Now Available For NeuStar (NSR) May 20
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Neustar (NSR) to Neutral Street Insider May 20
- Canadian Firm Is Looking At These Small-Caps: Here's What You Should Know May 12
- Golf Clap for NeuStar Fool May 6
- Trading Volume Spiked Following These 5 Reports May 4
- Stocks Maintain Early Momentum; Gilead Sciences, Neustar Surge May 3
NSR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NeuStar is up 64.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Shenandoah Telecommunications up 39.62%, and Vodacom Group up 1.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSR
Pro Report PDF for NSR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSR
Did NeuStar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Neustar, Inc. is a provider of clearinghouse and directory services to the global communications and Internet industries. It started as a business unit within Lockheed Martin Corporation. It spun off to keep the neutrality that was essential to its original core contract with the nation's telecommunications providers. The company provides innovative solutions and directory services that enable trusted communication across networks, applications and enterprises around the world. The company operates through two operating segments: Carrier Services and Enterprise Services. The company was founded by Jeffrey E. Ganek in 1996 and is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia.