NSR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||162.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neustar's Great Business Isn't Cheap Enough Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- NeuStar Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for NSR Forbes Nov 27
- NeuStar Larger Than S&P 500 Component JDS Uniphase Nov 22
- Neustar Aggregate Knowledge Releases Q3 Media Intelligence Report noodls Nov 20
- With Launch Of First Agency-Owned Global DMP, Omnicom Media Group Focuses On Enhanced Insights And Effectiveness PR Newswire Nov 14
- Neustar Launches Fully Managed Hybrid DDoS Protection Service Business Wire Nov 14
- 5 Picks From Forbes' Best Small Companies List Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- The Market Hates IBM But It's Getting Some Love Lately Forbes Nov 12
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: NeuStar Ranks As a Top Pick Nov 5
- Relative Strength Alert For NeuStar Oct 31
NSR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NeuStar is up 20.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Alaska Comms Systems up 2.90%, and Level 3 Communications up 55.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSR
Pro Report PDF for NSR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSR
Did NeuStar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Neustar, Inc. is a provider of clearinghouse and directory services to the global communications and Internet industries. It started as a business unit within Lockheed Martin Corporation. It spun off to keep the neutrality that was essential to its original core contract with the nation's telecommunications providers. The company provides innovative solutions and directory services that enable trusted communication across networks, applications and enterprises around the world. The company operates through two operating segments: Carrier Services and Enterprise Services. The company was founded by Jeffrey E. Ganek in 1996 and is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia.