NSPH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||173.6%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5865|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-398.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nanosphere to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Marketwired Nov 26
- Nanosphere's Management Presents at 2013 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Nanosphere to Present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 8
- Nanosphere's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- NANOSPHERE INC Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 6
- Nanosphere, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Nanosphere Announces Third Quarter Results noodls Nov 6
- NANOSPHERE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- Nanosphere to Release Third Quarter 2013 Results and Hold Investor Conference Call on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 noodls Oct 29
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Moving Much Higher Oct 18
NSPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nanosphere is down 28.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, AngioDynamics up 43.53%, and Getinge down 1.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSPH
Pro Strategies Featuring NSPH
Did Nanosphere make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nanosphere, Inc., develops, manufactures and markets an advanced molecular diagnostics platform, the Verigene System, which enables simple, low cost, and highly sensitive genomic and protein testing on a single platform.