NSP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.405|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Mueller Industries, Northrop Grumman and Insperity Nov 25
- Insperity Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.17 noodls Nov 13
- Insperity (NSP) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- Insperity's Q3 Earnings Lag Estimates Nov 4
- Insperity's Q3 Earnings Lag Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Why Insperity's Shares Dropped Today Nov 1
- Insperity's Sales Rise Along With Monthly Employee Revenue Nov 1
- Insperity Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Insperity tumbles after earnings, outlook disappoint Nov 1
- Insperity: Growth acceleration may be earlier in 2014 depending on fall campaign Nov 1
NSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insperity is up 10.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Automatic Data Processing up 42.21%, and Paychex up 35.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSP
Pro Report PDF for NSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSP
Did Insperity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Insperity, Inc. provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. The company offers performance management, expense management, time and attendance, organizational planning, employment screening, recruiting services, retirement services, business insurance and technology services solutions. It also provides services to benefits and payroll administration, health and workers compensation insurance programs, personnel records management, employer liability management, employee recruiting and selection, employee performance management and employee training and development services to the small and medium-sized businesses. The company was founded by Paul J. Sarvadi in 1986 and is headquartered in Kingwood, Texas.