NSP Key Stats
- INSPERITY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 23
- Insperity Recruiting Services Launches Automated Recruitment Management Solution Business Wire May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- INSPERITY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Material Impairments, Submission of Matters ... May 16
- Insperity (NSP) Adds 1M to Buyback Program Street Insider May 16
- InPlay: Insperity expands stock repurchase program by an additional 1 mln shares... May 16
- Insperity Announces Stock Repurchase Program Expansion Among Other Matters Business Wire May 16
- These 2 Stocks Prove That Bad Results Can Be Good May 13
- ADP's 3Q Earnings Beat By a Penny May 3
- ADP's 3Q Earnings Beat By a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
NSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insperity is up 28.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Automatic Data Processing up 35.89%, and FTI Consulting up 16.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NSP
Pro Report PDF for NSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSP
Did Insperity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Insperity, Inc. provides an array of human resources and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. The company offers performance management, expense management, time and attendance, organizational planning, employment screening, recruiting services, retirement services, business insurance and technology services solutions. It also provides services to benefits and payroll administration, health and workers compensation insurance programs, personnel records management, employer liability management, employee recruiting and selection, employee performance management and employee training and development services to the small and medium-sized businesses. The company was founded by Paul J. Sarvadi in 1986 and is headquartered in Kingwood, Texas.