NSM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||125.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||49.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||331.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why mortgage applications fell in the holiday-shortened week Market Realist Dec 6
- Why stocks and bonds rallied on a better-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 6
- Two Picks to Play a Watt-Led FHFA Dec 3
- Mortgage Applications Dip Again Amid Fed Uncertainty Nov 27
- Here's Why Fortress Investments is Surging 8% Friday Nov 22
- Mortgage applications fell 2.3%, but private-label deals return Market Realist Nov 21
- Must-know: Mortgage rates fell during the holiday-shortened week Market Realist Nov 21
- Industry Themes And Snapshot Help Find Leading Stocks Early Nov 18
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdings (NSM) Is Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Nov 11
- Analysts Still Love Nationstar After 17% Drop (Update 2) Nov 8
NSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nationstar Mortgage is up 38.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.69%, Home Loan Servicing up 34.03%, and Ocwen Financial up 62.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSM
Pro Report PDF for NSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSM
Did Nationstar Mortgage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc., provides residential mortgage loan services. It services residential mortgage loans throughout the US. Its servicing portfolio comprises some 389,000 loans.