NSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9603|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MCGC, NSH, PGH, SJT The Street Dec 4
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NSH, NKA, VNR, SJT, INTX Nov 25
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: NSH, NKA, VNR, MCGC Nov 15
- Credit Suisse Upgrades NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 13
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: MCGC, NSH, CVI, CHD, BP Nov 5
- NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) Declares $0.545 Quarterly Dividend; 9% Yield Street Insider Oct 31
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Declares Third Quarter 2013 Distribution noodls Oct 31
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) to Equalweight Street Insider Oct 23
- Largest option trades in equities Oct 22
- 2 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume Oct 22
NSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NuStar GP Holdings is up 10.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.80%, NuStar Energy up 22.25%, and Eagle Rock Energy down 32.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSH
Pro Report PDF for NSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSH
Did NuStar GP Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NuStar GP Holdings LLC owns general partner and limited partner interests in NuStar Energy L.P. The company is engaged in marketing and operating petroleum product terminals and petroleum liquids pipelines. It operates independent terminal and petroleum liquids pipeline operators in the nation with operations in the United States, Netherlands Antilles, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in June 2000 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.