NS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-51.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9289|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||329.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NuStar to Present at the 12th Annual Wells Fargo Pipeline and MLP Symposium noodls Dec 6
- Are General Partners Stealing Cash From Your Pocket? Fool Dec 6
- NUSTAR ENERGY L.P. Financials Dec 5
- NUSTAR ENERGY L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Dec 3
- Coverage initiated on NuStar Energy by MLV & Co Dec 2
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HME, PDM, NS, EXC, BBEP The Street Dec 2
- NuStar Energy (NS) CEO Curt Anastasio to Retire; Successor Named Street Insider Nov 26
- NuStar President & CEO Curt Anastasio to Retire at Year-End Business Wire Nov 26
- Greehey Family Foundation and NuStar Foundation Contribute $300,000 to American Red Cross noodls Nov 22
- Viewing Kinder Morgan's Valuation Through A Discounted Cash Flow Model Seeking Alpha Nov 22
NS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NuStar Energy is up 21.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, NuStar GP Holdings up 10.31%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 52.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NS
Pro Report PDF for NS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NS
Did NuStar Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NuStar Energy L.P. is a Fortune 500 company based in San Antonio, Texas. The company was established in 2007 after separating from Valero. NuStar Energy LP is engaged in the terminalling and storage of petroleum products, the transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia, and asphalt refining and fuels marketing. The company operates through the three segments: Storage, Transportation and Asphalt & Fuels Marketing. One of the largest asphalt refiners and marketers in the U.S. and the second largest independent liquids terminal operator in the nation, NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Turkey. It was founded in 2001.