NRGY Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Inergy's CEO Presents at National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships ML... May 22
- A Closer Look At Suburban Propane Partners' Distributable Cash Flow May 21
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRGY, IEP, NCT, MFA May 20
- Merger Looks To Create Formidable Shale Gas Hybrid May 16
- Inergy to Present at the 2013 NAPTP Investor Conference Business Wire May 15
- INERGY L P Financials May 15
- Merger Looks To Create Formidable Shale Gas Hybrid Fool May 15
- Stock Upgrades: Rising Tide at Old Navy Lifts Gap May 15
NRGY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inergy is up 83.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Western Gas Equity Partners up 0.00%, and Piedmont Natural Gas Company up 19.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NRGY
Pro Report PDF for NRGY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NRGY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NRGY
Did Inergy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Inergy, L.P. is an American supplier of propane based in Kansas City, Missouri that claims to the be the fourth-largest propane retailer in the United States. The company's operations include the retail marketing, sale, and distribution of propane to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers. It also operates a natural gas storage business; a liquid petroleum gas storage business; a solution-mining and salt production company; and a propane supply logistics, transportation, and wholesale marketing business that serves independent dealers and multi-state marketers in the United States and Canada. The company operates its business through two segments: Propane operations and Midstream operations. It was founded on March 7, 2001 and is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.