NRGM Key Stats
- Interesting NRGM Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- 3 Smaller Cap Stocks Paying Dividends Over 6% May 16
- Inergy to Present at the 2013 NAPTP Investor Conference Business Wire May 15
- INERGY MIDSTREAM, L.P. Financials May 15
- Inergy Midstream (NRGM) Commences Consent Solicitation on 6% Senior Notes Street Insider May 14
- Inergy Midstream Announces Commencement of Consent Solicitation Business Wire May 14
- EnCap Flatrock’s $200 Million Cardinal Move Targets Shale May 14
- Inergy-Crestwood Merger Could Be Big Winner For Income Investors May 13
- 1 Midstream Merger to Watch May 9
NRGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inergy Midstream is up 23.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Crestwood Midstream Partners up 3.67%, and Atlas Pipeline Partners up 39.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NRGM
Pro Report PDF for NRGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NRGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NRGM
Did Inergy Midstream make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?