NRCI Key Stats
- NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Byl... May 13
- National Research Corporation Declares Dividend of Class A Common Stock and Expe... May 9
- National Research Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 8
- NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 8
- NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... May 8
- NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- National Research Corporation Announces First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 7
- Q1 2013 NATIONAL RESEARCH CORP Earnings Release - After Market Close May 7
- National Research Corporation to Broadcast Its 2013 First Quarter Conference Cal... Apr 30
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Receives Best Practices in Hospital Website noodls Apr 17
NRCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Research Corporation is up 35.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.57%, Advisory Board Company up 6.48%, and Schawk up 13.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NRCI
Pro Report PDF for NRCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NRCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NRCI
Did National Research Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?