NR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6602|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Newpark Resources Heats Up The Street Dec 2
- DA Davidson Starts Newpark Resources (NR) at Buy Street Insider Nov 15
- NEWPARK RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Canadian Solar Q3, SolarCity ABS Bode Well For China Solar, Says Deutsche Barrons.com Nov 5
- 10/30/2013 Newpark Drilling Fluids Celebrates Grand Opening of... noodls Oct 31
- NEWPARK RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Newpark Resources Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- NEWPARK RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 25
- Newpark Resources, Inc. (NR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 24
NR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newpark Resources is up 55.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Dawson Geophysical up 34.64%, and Exterran Partners up 33.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NR
Pro Report PDF for NR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NR
Did Newpark Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Newpark Resources, Inc. provides services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry, with operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and the Mediterranean region. The company operates in three segments: Fluids Systems and Engineering; Mats and Integrated Services; and Environmental Services. The Fluids Systems and Engineering segment offers technical services and drilling fluids products, including barite and specialty products processing. This segment also includes our Excalibar Minerals business. The Mats and Integrated Services segment offers well-site preparation, temporary access roads, pit design, remediation services and lease maintenance. This segment also provides access roads and temporary work sites for pipeline, electrical utility, and highway construction projects. The Environmental Services segment offers solutions for managing exploration and production oilfield wastes and non-hazardous industrial wastes. This segment provides a full range of environmental solutions for managing oilfield wastes, including reclamation for reuse, disposal through deep well injection, and recycling of waste fluids and waste land farming options. Newpark Resources, Inc. was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.