NR Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- 6 Energy Services Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 16
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 16
- 6 Energy Services Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 9
- This Week's Value Stock Picks: May 7, 2013 (WLK) (NR) - Zacks Rank Buys Zacks May 6
- EQT, CHK in $113M Marcellus Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- Weatherford Meets Earnings, Lags Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- Pioneer Earnings Drop Y/Y, Tops Est May 2
- Talisman Reports Loss, Revs Lag Est May 2
- Talisman Reports Loss, Revs Lag Est - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
NR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newpark Resources is up 93.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, EPL Oil & Gas up 122.5%, and GulfMark Offshore up 32.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NR
Pro Report PDF for NR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NR
Did Newpark Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Newpark Resources, Inc. provides services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry, with operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and the Mediterranean region. The company operates in three segments: Fluids Systems and Engineering; Mats and Integrated Services; and Environmental Services. The Fluids Systems and Engineering segment offers technical services and drilling fluids products, including barite and specialty products processing. This segment also includes our Excalibar Minerals business. The Mats and Integrated Services segment offers well-site preparation, temporary access roads, pit design, remediation services and lease maintenance. This segment also provides access roads and temporary work sites for pipeline, electrical utility, and highway construction projects. The Environmental Services segment offers solutions for managing exploration and production oilfield wastes and non-hazardous industrial wastes. This segment provides a full range of environmental solutions for managing oilfield wastes, including reclamation for reuse, disposal through deep well injection, and recycling of waste fluids and waste land farming options. Newpark Resources, Inc. was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.