NQ Mobile Payout Ratio (TTM)
View 4,000+ financial data types
NQ Mobile Payout Ratio (TTM) Chart
NQ Mobile Historical Payout Ratio (TTM) Data
|Data for this Date Range|
There is no data for the selected date range.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
NQ Payout Ratio (TTM) Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: payout_ratio
- Latest data point: =YCP("NQ", "payout_ratio")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("NQ", "payout_ratio", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Street Insider 08/20 08:39 ET
PR Newswire 08/20 08:38 ET
Street Insider 08/18 09:13 ET
noodls 08/18 09:13 ET
Yahoo 08/18 07:25 ET
Yahoo 08/15 12:01 ET
Street Insider 08/15 10:56 ET
24/7 Wall St. 08/15 09:52 ET
Bloomberg 08/15 09:43 ET
noodls 08/15 09:42 ET