NPTN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7277|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Needham & Company Downgrades NeoPhotonics (NPTN) to Strong Buy Street Insider Nov 15
- NeoPhotonics downgraded by Needham Nov 15
- NeoPhotonics Enters Oversold Territory (NPTN) Nov 15
- NeoPhotonics downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at Needham Nov 15
- NeoPhotonics' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Why NeoPhotonics Corp. Shares Plummeted Fool Nov 14
- NeoPhotonics Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Nov 14
- NeoPhotonics Third Quarter 2013 Business Update noodls Nov 14
- NEOPHOTONICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Notice of Delisting or Failure t Nov 14
- 5 Stocks Under $10 on the Verge of Breakouts Oct 30
NPTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NeoPhotonics is up 13.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Marvell Technology up 56.86%, and Broadcom down 16.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NPTN
Pro Strategies Featuring NPTN
Did NeoPhotonics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NeoPhotonics Corp., is a a designer and manufacturer of PIC-based modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks. It has a broad portfolio of over 300 products, including high-speed products.