NPSP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0255|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.097M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/15 12:10
Street Insider08/15 11:57
Street Insider08/14 17:55
Street Insider08/14 13:55
Street Insider08/06 17:00
NPSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NPS Pharmaceuticals is up 19.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.21%, Alexion Pharmaceuticals up 61.57%, and Biomarin Pharmaceutical up 12.60%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NPSP
PDF Report for NPSP
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NPSP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NPSP
Did NPS Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.npsp.com
- IR Website: http://www.npsp.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc is involved in the development of new treatment options for patients with rare gastrointestinal and endocrine disorders and serious unmet medical needs.
NPSP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NPSP","name")
- Description: =YCI("NPSP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NPSP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NPSP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NPSP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.