NPSP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3698|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Down Day for the Market The Street Dec 11
- The Best Biotech CEO of 2013 is... The Street Dec 11
- NPS Pharmaceuticals' CEO Hosts Investor and Analyst Event Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- NPS Pharmaceuticals to Present at Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 6
- NPS Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Investor and Analyst Event noodls Dec 5
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts The Street Dec 4
- NPS Pharmaceuticals' Management Presents at 2013 Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- 2014 FDA Drug Approval Decision Calendar The Street Nov 27
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Nov 26
- NPS Pharmaceuticals to Present at Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference noodls Nov 25
NPSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NPS Pharmaceuticals is up 131.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Actelion up 61.65%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 129.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NPSP
Pro Report PDF for NPSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NPSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NPSP
Did NPS Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovering, developing and commercializing small molecule drugs and recombinant proteins. Its existing product candidates are primarily for the treatment of bone and mineral, gastrointestinal and central nervous system disorders. The company is currently advancing two late-stage programs. Teduglutide, a proprietary analog of glucagon and preclinical development for additional intestinal failure related conditions. NPSP558 is a clinical development as a hormone therapy for hypoparathyroidism. Its product portfolio consists of a United States Food and Drug Administration approved product, as well as product candidates in various stages of clinical development and preclinical development. NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded on October 22, 1986 and is based in Bedminster, New Jersey.