NPO Key Stats
- Here's 1 Reason EnPro Industries Looks Weak Jun 12
- Here's 1 Reason EnPro Industries Looks Weak Fool Jun 11
- What EnPro Industries's Earnings Headlines Didn't Tell You Jun 7
- What EnPro Industries's Earnings Headlines Didn't Tell You Fool Jun 6
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from EnPro Industries Fool May 29
- David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas Corporation (TRS), Interviews with The... May 24
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of XSLV May 22
- Interesting NPO Put And Call For July May 20
- ENPRO INDUSTRIES, INC Financials May 15
- Are Shorts Watching EnPro Industries? Fool May 10
NPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enpro Industries is up 35.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Babcock & Wilcox up 27.81%, and Tri-Tech down 64.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NPO
Pro Report PDF for NPO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NPO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NPO
Did Enpro Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EnPro Industries is a leading provider of engineered industrial products for the processing and general manufacturing industries worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Sealing Products, Engineered Products and Engine Products and Services. Businesses in the EnPro family include well-known names such as Garlock Sealing Technologies, Stemco, GGB Bearing Technology, Compressor Products International and Fairbanks Morse Engine. End-users of its products operate in dozens of different industries, including chemical and petrochemical processing, petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, truck and trailer manufacturing, freight hauling and shipping, U.S. defense and shipbuilding, and commercial and municipal power generation. The company was founded on January 11, 2002 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.