NPBC Key Stats
- Interesting NPBC Put For January 2014 May 20
- NATIONAL PENN BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- NATIONAL PENN BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan... May 3
- Top Quartile Ranked Dividend Stock NPBC Enters Oversold Territory May 1
- NPBC Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 1
- NATIONAL PENN BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan... Apr 30
- Cash Dividend On The Way From National Penn Bancshares Apr 29
- NATIONAL PENN BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote... Apr 29
- National Penn Bancshares' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... Apr 19
- Bank Sector Positioned to Roll Over Once Whole Credit Cycle Plays Through: An Ex... Apr 19
NPBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Penn Bancshares is up 29.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Community Bank System up 17.04%, and Bridge Capital up 3.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NPBC
Pro Report PDF for NPBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NPBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NPBC
Did National Penn Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National Penn Bancshares, Inc. provides a diversified range of financial services, principally through its national bank subsidiary, National Penn Bank. The company conducts business through various other subsidiaries which are engaged in activities related to the business of banking. Its Government Banking Group provides financial services to municipalities and school districts. The company's Cash Management Group works closely with the commercial relationship managers to provide remote deposit capture, disbursement, collection, investment and electronic banking services to new and existing business customers. It offers a full range of deposit accounts includes demand, NOW, money market, certificates of deposit and other checking and savings accounts. The company's consumer loan products include installment loans, home equity loans, residential mortgage loans, multi-family loans, educational loans and credit cards. It offers automated teller services through an inter-bank automated teller system, safe deposit and night depository facilities and internet banking services, includes on-line bill paying. The company was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in Boyertown, Pennsylvania.