NOV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.454|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.337B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FBR Capital Starts National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Natl Oilwell Varco by FBR Capital Dec 6
- Breakup Story: National-Oilwell Varco Is Going To Be A Breakout Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner The Street Dec 3
- Time to Buy Oil Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: Crude Hit by Iran Deal, Natgas Surges - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- 4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: TDW, EAT, AME, NOV The Street Dec 3
- Stock Market News for December 3, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Tidewater, HollyFrontier and National Oilwell Varco Forbes Dec 2
- Dril-Quip Is Great, but So Are the Expectations The Street Nov 27
NOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Oilwell Varco is up 17.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Schlumberger up 23.03%, and Halliburton up 48.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOV
Pro Report PDF for NOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOV
Did National Oilwell Varco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Oilwell Varco is a multinational corporation based in Greater Sharpstown, Houston, Texas, which manufactures land-based and offshore oil drilling rigs as well as all the major mechanical components for such rigs. The company also performs a number of services for the oil industry such as well and pipeline inspections and is one of the market leaders in supply chain management through their distribution network of over 700 locations. They are a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry. National Oilwell Varco, Inc. was founded in 1862.