NOV Key Stats
- 3 Stock Tips You Can't Live Without Fool May 25
- These Stocks Are Giving Investors Big Pay Raises Fool May 25
- Transocean: Not Undervalued For Long May 24
- Two Energy Stocks With Zing: Strategist May 24
- Energy Sector Just Heating Up? May 24
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV): Today's Featured Energy Winner May 24
- [video] Energy Sector Just Heating Up? May 24
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NOV) May 24
- Trouble in the Upstream Fool May 23
- National Oilwell Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
NOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Oilwell Varco is up 3.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cameron International Corporation up 31.26%, and Schlumberger up 15.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NOV
Pro Report PDF for NOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOV
Did National Oilwell Varco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National Oilwell Varco is a multinational corporation based in Greater Sharpstown, Houston, Texas, which manufactures land-based and offshore oil drilling rigs as well as all the major mechanical components for such rigs. The company also performs a number of services for the oil industry such as well and pipeline inspections and is one of the market leaders in supply chain management through their distribution network of over 700 locations. They are a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry. National Oilwell Varco, Inc. was founded in 1862.