NOR Key Stats
- Is Alcoa Undervalued At These Prices? May 23
- One Aluminum Stock to Buy, Two to Hold Fool May 20
- Noranda Aluminum Holding Corp Stock Upgraded (NOR) May 16
- Top 4 Stocks In The Aluminum Industry With The Highest Revenue Benzinga May 14
- NORANDA ALUMINUM HOLDING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vot... May 13
- Positive Reaction To Earnings This Season May 6
- Noranda Aluminum About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (NOR) Apr 30
- NORANDA ALUMINUM HOLDING CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 29
- These 5 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings Apr 28
- Friday Sector Laggards: Education Services, Metals Fabrication & Products Apr 26
NOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noranda Aluminum is down 46.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Century Aluminum Company up 39.66%, and Kaiser Aluminum Corporation up 30.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NOR
Pro Report PDF for NOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOR
Did Noranda Aluminum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Noranda Aluminum Holding Corp. is a North American integrated producer of value-added primary aluminum products and high quality rolled aluminum coils. It operates through two businesses: Upstream business and Downstream business. The Upstream business consists of three reportable segments: primary aluminum products, alumina refining and bauxite. Its three segments are closely integrated and consist of a smelter near New Madrid & Missouri. The Downstream business comprises flat rolled products segment, which is one of the largest aluminum foil producers in North America and consists of four rolling mill facilities with a combined maximum annual production capacity. The company was founded on March 27, 2007 and is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee.