NOAH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.265|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||71.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/04 10:26
|11/11/2014 08:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Noah Holdings Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|11/11/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Noah Holdings Ltd Earnings Results|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Noah Holdings Ltd Earnings Results|
|08/12/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 Noah Holdings Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|05/12/2014 20:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Noah Holdings Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Noah Holdings Ltd Earnings Results|
NOAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noah Holdings is up 22.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.92%, Man Group up 84.27%, and KKR & Co up 7.28%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NOAH
PDF Report for NOAH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOAH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NOAH
Did Noah Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.noahwm.com
- IR Website: http://ir.noahwm.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Noah Holdings Ltd., is an independent service provider focusing on distributing wealth management products to the high net worth population in China. It provides direct access to China’s high net worth population.
NOAH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NOAH","name")
- Description: =YCI("NOAH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NOAH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NOAH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NOAH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.