NNI Key Stats
- Interesting NNI Put And Call For July May 20
- NELNET INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Nelnet Inc. (NNI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c Street Insider May 9
- Nelnet Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 9
- NELNET INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fi... May 9
- Q1 2013 Nelnet Earnings Release - After Market Close May 9
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Credit Services Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio Benzinga May 7
- The Capital Markets Area of Financial Services Issues Dividends to Shareholders:... May 1
- MindMixer Announces $4 Million in Series B Funding PR Newswire May 1
- Nelnet to Announce First Quarter Results on May 9 PR Newswire Apr 23
NNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nelnet is up 76.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, SLM up 83.63%, and First Cash Financial Services up 48.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NNI
Pro Report PDF for NNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NNI
Did Nelnet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nelnet is a Lincoln, Nebraska-based lending conglomerate that deals in the administration and repayment of student loans. The company focused primarily on providing fee-based processing services and quality education-related products and services in four core areas: loan financing, loan servicing, payment processing, and enrollment services. These products and services help students and families plan, prepare, and pay for their education and make the administrative and financial processes more efficient for schools and financial organizations. It operates through four reportable segments: Student Loan and Guaranty Servicing, Tuition Payment Processing and Campus Commerce, Enrollment Services and Asset Generation and Management. Nelnet was founded as the UNIPAC Loan Service Corporation in 1978 and renamed Nelnet in 1996. Its current Chairman & Chief Executive Officer is Michael S. Dunlap. Nelnet holds over $25 billion in student loans as of 2007, roughly one-third of all federally subsidized student loans currently held by students in the United States.