NNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.192|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||288.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Nelnet to Announce Third Quarter Results on November 7 PR Newswire Oct 18
- 5 Stocks in Breakout Territory With Big Volume Oct 3
- Moody's assigns definitive ratings to Nelnet Student Loan Trust 2013-5 Sep 30
- Moody's assigns provisional ratings to Nelnet Student Loan Trust 2013-5 Sep 24
- Ex-Div Reminder for Nelnet (NNI) Aug 26
- Hot Fun in D.C., Part 1: Obama's Education Plan Aug 24
- Nelnet (NNI) Numbers Raised at Compass Point Street Insider Aug 12
- Nelnet Inc. (NNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 28c Street Insider Aug 8
- NELNET INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 8
NNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nelnet is up 50.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, SLM up 65.66%, and The First Marblehead up 4.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NNI
Pro Report PDF for NNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NNI
Did Nelnet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nelnet is a Lincoln, Nebraska-based lending conglomerate that deals in the administration and repayment of student loans. The company focused primarily on providing fee-based processing services and quality education-related products and services in four core areas: loan financing, loan servicing, payment processing, and enrollment services. These products and services help students and families plan, prepare, and pay for their education and make the administrative and financial processes more efficient for schools and financial organizations. It operates through four reportable segments: Student Loan and Guaranty Servicing, Tuition Payment Processing and Campus Commerce, Enrollment Services and Asset Generation and Management. Nelnet was founded as the UNIPAC Loan Service Corporation in 1978 and renamed Nelnet in 1996. Its current Chairman & Chief Executive Officer is Michael S. Dunlap. Nelnet holds over $25 billion in student loans as of 2007, roughly one-third of all federally subsidized student loans currently held by students in the United States.