NMRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0176|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-91.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.185M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Could Double Or More Dec 6
- Alcatel Ends 4G LTE Trial, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- NUMEREX CORP /PA/ Financials Nov 15
- ALU to Support China Mobile's 4G LTE - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- NMRX: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 13
- NUMEREX CORP /PA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Numerex Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Numerex Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 6
- NUMEREX CORP /PA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Numerex Corp. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
NMRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Numerex is down 8.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Alcatel-Lucent up 306.3%, and EXFO up 2.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NMRX
Pro Strategies Featuring NMRX
Did Numerex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Numerex Corp provides on-demand and interactive machine-to-machine, referred to as 'M2M', enterprise solutions. It provides M2M business services, technology, and products used in the development and support of M2M solutions.