NMR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4275|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.656B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/28/2014||Earnings||Nomura to Announce Second Quarter Operating Results on October 28( 19kb)|
|07/29/2014||Earnings||Nomura Holdings, Inc. Q1 2015 Earnings Results|
|07/29/2014||Misc||Nomura Holdings, Inc. Q1 2015 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/30/2014||Misc||Nomura Holdings, Inc. Q4 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/26/2014||Earnings||Nomura Holdings, Inc. Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|01/30/2014 09:30 GMT||Misc||Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|01/30/2014||Earnings||Nomura to Announce Q3 Operating Results on January 30( 56kb)|
|10/29/2013||Earnings||Announcement of 2q Results FY2013/14|
|10/29/2013||Misc||Nomura Q3 2014 Conference Call|
NMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nomura Holdings is down 27.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Mizuho Financial Group down 17.29%, and BGC Partners up 49.60%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NMR
PDF Report for NMR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NMR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NMR
Did Nomura Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Company Website: http://www.nomura.com
- IR Website: http://www.nomuraholdings.com/investor/
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
Nomura Holdings Inc is a financial services company in Japan. Its clients include individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments and governmental agencies. Its business consists of Retail, Asset Management and Wholesale divisions.
NMR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NMR","name")
- Description: =YCI("NMR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NMR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NMR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NMR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.