NMR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5492|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||990.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.162B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Asian shares mixed; Shanghai rallies on reform, Nikkei underperforms CNBC Dec 4
- Statement on Recommendation by Japan's Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission(PDF 70KB) noodls Dec 2
- Russell/Nomura Japan Equity Indexes add 41 new firms in annual reconstitution(PDF 88KB) noodls Dec 1
- Typhoon Haiyan remittances could top expectations CNBC Nov 28
- Second leg of Nikkei rally likely coming MarketWatch Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Downward Nov 25
- Has the 'Middle East premium' been removed from oil? Nov 24
- Instinet Enhances Commission Management Platform(PDF 267KB) noodls Nov 21
- Nomura and ICG Announce Agreement to Facilitate Planned Japanese Domestic Mezzanine Fund(PDF 298KB) noodls Nov 21
- Asian shares hit by double blow of China PMI, taper; Nikkei outperforms CNBC Nov 21
NMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nomura Holdings is up 87.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Morgan Stanley up 83.43%, and Goldman Sachs Group up 44.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NMR
Pro Report PDF for NMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NMR
Did Nomura Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nomura Holdings, Inc. is a Japanese financial holding company, and a principal member of the Nomura Group. Nomura’s business consists of three divisions: Retail, Wholesale and Asset Management. The company primarily serves individuals, corporations, financial institutions, governments, and governmental agencies, as well as retail and asset management clients. In October 2008 the company acquired Lehman Brothers Holdings's investment banking and equities unit in Asia and Europe and kept on most of its employees. Nomura paid $225 million for the purchase of Lehman's Asian-Pacific unit. Nomura retained the 2000+ employees of Lehman's Powai office.Nomura Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1925 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.