NMM Key Stats
- Navios Maritime Partners' Presents at RBC Capital Markets' MLP Conference Transc... May 23
- A Closer Look At Navios' Holdings May 23
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter En... May 21
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NMM, EDUC, MCC, INTX, APU May 17
- Is the Shipping Industry Ready for a Dynamic Comeback? No, It's Not! Fool May 16
- 3 Great Companies With 3%+ Dividends May 14
- Navios Maritime Partners Named Top 25 Dividend Stock With 12.01% Yield (NMM) May 10
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: EDUC, NMM, BKCC, GNI, CODI May 9
- Which High Yield Dividend Stocks To Avoid This Week May 8
- Backdoor Plays on Shale Gas Production May 6
NMM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navios Maritime Partners is up 29.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Navios Maritime up 62.50%, and Navios Maritime Acquisition up 40.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NMM
Pro Report PDF for NMM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NMM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NMM
Did Navios Maritime Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Navios Maritime Partners L.P. is an international owner and operator of dry cargo vessels formed by Navios Maritime Holdings Inc., a vertically integrated seaborne shipping company with 55 years of operating history in the drybulk shipping industry. The fleet consists of nine modern, Panamax vessels, one modern Capesize vessel and one modern Ultra-Handymax vessel. Panamax vessels are highly flexible vessels capable of carrying a wide range of drybulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, grain and fertilizer and of being accommodated in most major discharge ports, while Capesize vessels are primarily dedicated to the carriage of iron ore and coal. Navios Maritime Partners L.P. was founded on August 7, 2007 and is headquartered in Piraeus, Greece.