NMM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.388|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-47.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||89.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Deutsche Bank Raises Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) & Capital Product Partners (CPLP) to Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: NMM, GAIN, HTGC The Street Nov 27
- What Does Navios Maritime Holdings Results Mean For You? Fool Nov 26
- Which Dividend-Paying Dry Shippers Won George Soros's Approval? Fool Nov 22
- Will Navios Maritime Holdings Outsail Diana Shipping and DryShips? Fool Nov 21
- What Do Diana Shipping's Results Mean for Dry Shippers? Fool Nov 21
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: NMM, CODI, GBDC, GSJK Nov 18
- Will Diana Shipping Lead DryShips and Navios Back to Prosperity? Fool Nov 15
- What Do Safe Bulkers’ Results Mean For Dry Shipping Stocks? Fool Nov 12
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Files $500M Common, Debt Shelf Street Insider Nov 8
NMM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navios Maritime Partners is up 47.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, DryShips up 104.5%, and Diana Shipping up 58.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NMM
Pro Report PDF for NMM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NMM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NMM
Did Navios Maritime Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navios Maritime Partners L.P. is an international owner and operator of dry cargo vessels formed by Navios Maritime Holdings Inc., a vertically integrated seaborne shipping company with 55 years of operating history in the drybulk shipping industry. The fleet consists of nine modern, Panamax vessels, one modern Capesize vessel and one modern Ultra-Handymax vessel. Panamax vessels are highly flexible vessels capable of carrying a wide range of drybulk commodities, including iron ore, coal, grain and fertilizer and of being accommodated in most major discharge ports, while Capesize vessels are primarily dedicated to the carriage of iron ore and coal. Navios Maritime Partners L.P. was founded on August 7, 2007 and is headquartered in Piraeus, Greece.