NMFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||125.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.768|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: PNNT, GAIN, NMFC, DOM The Street Dec 6
- CFO.com Interview with ABB Optical CFO Paul Sherman (68Kb - PDF) noodls Dec 5
- Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: PNNT, NMFC, CODI The Street Nov 27
- ACA Compliance Group Partners with New Mountain Capital (263kb - PDF) noodls Nov 25
- NMFC Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 21
- Palisade's Veru Favors Energy, Aerospace Companies (Audio) Nov 19
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: KCAP, PNNT, NTLS, NMFC Nov 19
- New Mountain Finance's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 and Declares Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend of $0.34 per Share noodls Nov 12
- New Mountain Finance Corp. (NMFC) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 9.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 12
NMFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New Mountain Finance is up 16.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Golub Capital BDC up 24.99%, and Medley Capital up 13.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NMFC
Pro Report PDF for NMFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NMFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NMFC
Did New Mountain Finance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
New Mountain Finance Corp is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company that has elected to be treated as a BDC.