NM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.015|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||117.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rev Picked a Great Day The Street 7:13 AM
- 'Fast Money' Recap: The Economy and the Internet The Street Dec 11
- Why DryShips Stock Has Doubled in 2013 Fool Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Marvell Technology Group, Airgas and Navios Maritime Holdings Dec 6
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Jumps: Stock Rises 9.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Jumps: Stock Rises 9.7% Dec 6
- Why Mattress Firm, Navios Maritime Holdings, and Oxford Immunotec Global Soared Today Fool Dec 5
- Thursday Sector Leaders: Music & Electronics Stores, Shipping Stocks Dec 5
- Capital Link to Host 7th Annual Global Shipping Markets Roundtable Marketwired Dec 2
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Announces Closing of Offering of $650 Million of 7.375% First Priority Ship Mortgage Notes Due 2022 noodls Nov 29
NM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Navios Maritime Holdings is up 165.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.96%, Diana Shipping up 64.82%, and Navios Maritime Partners up 65.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NM
Pro Report PDF for NM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NM
Did Navios Maritime Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc is a seaborne shipping and logistics company focused on the transport and transshipment of drybulk commodities including iron ore, coal and grain.