NLY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.391|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.401B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||14.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Huge Dividend Yield That's Actually Safe Fool Dec 11
- Can Monmouth Earnings Ride FedEx's Success to Support Its Dividend? Fool Dec 10
- Should You Listen to Goldman Sachs and Sell Annaly? Fool Dec 10
- The World’s Best Dividend Portfolio Fool Dec 9
- Where the Money Is: December 9 Fool Dec 9
- Why bonds sold off on a stronger-than-expected economic outlook Market Realist Dec 9
- One Put, One Call Option To Know About for Annaly Capital Management Dec 9
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Higher as mREIT Industry Rallies The Street Dec 9
- Ranking Our Favorite Mortgage REITs Fool Dec 8
- Why Real Estate Stocks Fell Despite Stellar New Home Sales Seeking Alpha Dec 7
NLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Annaly Capital is down 22.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, American Capital Agency down 25.51%, and Chimera Investment up 23.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NLY
Pro Report PDF for NLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NLY
Did Annaly Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Annaly Capital Management, Inc., owns, manages, and finances real estate related investments, including mortgage pass-through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations, Agency callable debentures, and other securities.