NLY Key Stats
- Annaly Capital (NLY) Taps CIT Group's Glenn Votek as Admin Chief Street Insider May 20
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Appoints Glenn Votek as Chief Administrative Off... May 20
- All About Book Value? How It's Affecting Your Mortgage REIT May 20
- Don't Panic: Survival Guide To Prospering With Mortgage REIT 12% Yields May 20
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. (NLY): Today's Featured Financial Laggard May 20
- For Mortgage REITs, Is QE3 Friend or Foe? Fool May 20
- Snatch This Bargain 12.0% Yielder Even Cheaper Than Director Schaefer Did May 20
- 5 Real Estate Stocks Dragging The Industry Down May 20
- Mortgage Lessons of the Past Are Quickly Forgotten in This ETF May 17
- American Capital Fights Fed Exit Worry as Investors Flee May 17
NLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Annaly Capital Management is up 3.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, American Capital Agency up 8.74%, and MFA Financial up 47.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NLY
Pro Report PDF for NLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NLY
Did Annaly Capital Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?