NLSN Key Stats
- IBM's Watson: The Consumer Answer? CNBC 12:47 AM
- NIELSEN HOLDINGS N.V. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agree... May 17
- [$$] ComScore Wins Online-Ad Clients The Wall Street Journal May 16
- Hedge Fund Emerging Sovereign Group's Top Stock Picks May 15
- What Does the Business Unit Sale Mean for the Big Merger? Fool May 15
- ABC to Participate in Nielsen Effort to Track Mobile TV Viewers Bloomberg May 14
- Nielsen Holdings NV (NLSN): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggar... May 14
- Nielsen offering priced at $35.01 per share AP May 14
- Nielsen Prices 35M Share Secondary Offering at $35.01/Share Benzinga May 14
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Prices 35M Shares at $35.01/Sh Street Insider May 14
NLSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nielsen is up 27.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.50%, Verisk Analytics up 27.75%, and FactSet Research Systems down 3.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NLSN
Pro Report PDF for NLSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NLSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NLSN
Did Nielsen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nielsen is a global marketing and advertising research company headquartered in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It offers critical media and marketing information, analytics, and industry expertise about what consumers buy and what consumers watch on a global and local basis. The Nielsen Company's customers include media, entertainment, and consumer packaged goods, as well as broadcast, cable, and Internet companies. Nielsen is active in over 100 countries, and employs some 32,000 people worldwide. Total revenues amounted to $5.1 billion in 2010. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Diemen, the Netherlands.