NLNK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.232|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3065%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Triggering Breakouts on Big Volume The Street 2:00 AM
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Initiates Phase 1 Trial of NLG919 Street Insider Dec 10
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Initiates First In-Human NLG919 Phase 1 Street Insider Dec 10
- / CORRECTION - NewLink Genetics to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 5
- NewLink Genetics to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference Marketwired Dec 5
- NEWLINK GENETICS CORP Financials Nov 16
- NEWLINK GENETICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 14
- NewLink Genetics Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- NEWLINK GENETICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 12
- NewLink Genetics to Present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 6
NLNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NewLink Genetics is up 79.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, OncoSec Medical up 1.66%, and Arqule down 26.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NLNK
Pro Report PDF for NLNK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NLNK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NLNK
Did NewLink Genetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NewLink Genetics Corp., is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing novel immunotherapeutic products to improve cancer treatment options for patients and physicians.