NKSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.563|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- National Bankshares, Inc. Declares Semi-Annual Dividend noodls Nov 19
- National Bankshares (NKSH) Declares $0.58 Semi-Annual Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 19
- NATIONAL BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 19
- NATIONAL BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- NATIONAL BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Oct 30
- NATIONAL BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 17
- National Bankshares, Inc. Reports Income for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 Marketwired Oct 17
- Q3 2013 National Bankshares Inc Earnings Release (Tentative) - After Market Close Oct 17
- NATIONAL BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 8
- NATIONAL BANKSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Aug 7
NKSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Bankshares is up 20.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, First of Long Island up 43.47%, and Ames National up 12.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NKSH
Pro Strategies Featuring NKSH
Did National Bankshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Bankshares, Inc., is a bank holding company for The National Bank of Blacksburg, which provides retail and commercial banking services to individuals, businesses, non profits and local government units in Virginia.