NJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5155|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||603.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|01/22/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Nidec Corporation Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|01/22/2014||Earnings||Nidec Corporation Q3 2013 Earnings Results.|
|10/23/2013 09:00 EDT||Misc||Nidec Corporation Q2 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/23/2013||Earnings||Nidec Corporation Q2 2013 Earnings Results.|
|09/25/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0545, Declared Date: Aug 30 2013, Pay Date: Dec 09 2013|
NJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nidec is up 61.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, A O Smith up 14.93%, and Emerson Electric up 7.99%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NJ
PDF Report for NJ
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NJ Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NJ
Did Nidec make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.nidec.com
- IR Website: http://www.nidec.com/en-Global/ir/
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Motor and Generator Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335312
- NAICS Industry: Electrical Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Nidec Corp is the manufacturer of electric motors. It also manufactures electronic machinery and components and other products.
NJ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NJ","name")
- Description: =YCI("NJ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NJ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NJ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NJ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.