NILE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8549|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Blue Nile Diamonds Always in Style Dec 2
- Bling for the holidays Dec 2
- Are You Set for Cyber Monday? - Ahead of Wall Street Zacks Dec 2
- Blue Nile, Inc. to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell GlobeNewswire Nov 29
- 3 Products to Never Buy on Black Friday Fool Nov 28
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist Fool Nov 27
- Blue Nile Offers Unprecedented Deals on Diamonds This Holiday GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Blue Nile outlook still positive, says Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Nov 13
- Is Tiffany Still the Best Investment in Jewelry? Nov 8
- Blue Nile Announces Appointment of New Board Member noodls Nov 7
NILE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blue Nile is up 19.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Signet Jewelers up 42.41%, and Zale up 180.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NILE
Pro Report PDF for NILE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NILE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NILE
Did Blue Nile make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Blue Nile Inc., is an online retailer of diamonds and jewelry. Its merchandise consists of diamonds and fine jewelry, with a particular focus on engagement diamonds and settings.