NIHD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-8.704|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.497B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-27.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is NII Holdings (NIHD) The Street 4:45 AM
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is NII Holdings (NIHD) Nov 18
- NIHD Wraps Up Mexican Tower Sale - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Perilous Reversal Watch: NII Holdings (NIHD) Nov 6
- NII Holdings Q3 Loss Widens - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- NII Holdings Inc. (NIHD) Continues Lower Street Insider Oct 31
- NII Holdings Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- NII Holdings Plummets as 2013 Profits to Miss Forecast by 30% Bloomberg Oct 31
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (ZLTQ) (EXPE) (CRR) Higher; (ARIA) (ALCS) (NIHD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 31
- NIHD Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Oct 31
NIHD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NII Holdings is down 55.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.17%, America Movil down 2.15%, and Telefonica up 24.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NIHD
Pro Report PDF for NIHD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NIHD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NIHD
Did NII Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NII Holdings Inc provides wireless communication services under the NextelTM brand, targeted at meeting the needs of subscribers who use its services to improve the productivity of their businesses.