NIHD Key Stats
- Commit To Purchase NII Holdings At $5, Earn 23% May 24
- NII Holdings - There Is No Turnaround, Sell While You Can Seeking Alpha May 24
- NII HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, ... May 23
- NII Holdings Announces Corporate Governance Changes PR Newswire May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- NII Holdings Inc (NIHD): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner May 20
- NII HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 16
- InPlay: NII Holdings announces pricing of $700 mln offering of 7.875% senior not... May 16
- NII Holdings Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering PR Newswire May 16
NIHD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NII is down 26.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, America Movil down 15.54%, and Telefonica up 15.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NIHD
Pro Report PDF for NIHD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NIHD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NIHD
Did NII make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NII Holdings Inc., formerly Nextel International, is a holding company that, through its various subsidiaries, provides iDEN-based mobile communications services under the Nextel brand in five Latin American countries including; Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Peru. NII recently launched HSDPA-based 3G service in Mexico as planned expansion in other countries continues.