NICK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.574|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Credit Acceptance The Best Bet In Credit Services Nov 1
- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NICK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.35 Street Insider Oct 31
- Nicholas Financial Reports 2nd Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Oct 31
- NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 31
- Nicholas Financial About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (NICK) Sep 16
- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (NICK) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield Street Insider Aug 13
- Nicholas Financial, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Aug 13
- NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 13
- NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- NICHOLAS FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Aug 6
NICK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nicholas Financial is up 46.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Credit Acceptance up 38.78%, and Consumer Portfolio up 50.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NICK
Pro Strategies Featuring NICK
Did Nicholas Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nicholas Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, acquiring and servicing contracts for purchases of new and used automobiles and light trucks, as well as makes direct loans and sells consumer-finance related products.