NICK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.350|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/01 17:50
Street Insider06/12 14:02
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Nicholas Financial Inc 4Q2014 Earning Result.|
|02/05/2014||Earnings||Nicholas Financial Inc 3Q2014 Earning Result.|
|10/30/2013||Earnings||Nicholas Financial Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result.|
|09/18/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.12, Declared Date: Aug 13 2013, Pay Date: Sep 27 2013|
|08/08/2013||Earnings||Nicholas Financial Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result.|
NICK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nicholas Financial is down 10.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, Prospect Capital up 11.45%, and American Express up 26.16%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NICK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NICK
Did Nicholas Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: http://www.nicholasfinancial.com
- IR Website: http://www.nicholasfinancial.com/invrel.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Consumer lending
- NAICS Code: 522291
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Nicholas Financial Inc, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in acquiring and servicing contracts for purchases of new and used automobiles and light trucks, as well as makes direct loans and sells consumer-finance related products.
NICK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NICK","name")
- Description: =YCI("NICK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NICK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NICK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NICK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.