NICE Key Stats
- Intelligence Solutions: 4 Stocks To Watch May 14
- [video] Why Stock Picking is King May 13
- NICE Situator Selected by ProRail for Security, Safety and Operations Management PR Newswire May 13
- Investors Ride 5 Tech Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 11
- The Key Earnings For The Week May 9
- NICE to Showcase Integrated Security Portfolio at IFSEC International PR Newswire May 9
- NICE-Systems' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- NICE Systems Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Falling Now May 8
- Nice Systems (NICE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2, FY13 Street Insider May 8
- NICE Reports First Quarter 2013 Non-GAAP Revenues of $225 Million and Non-GAAP E... May 8
NICE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NICE-Systems is up 1.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Verint Systems up 24.15%, and CommVault Systems up 46.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NICE
Pro Report PDF for NICE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NICE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NICE
Did NICE-Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NICE Systems Ltd., together with its subsidiaries and partners, provides solutions that enable enterprises and security organizations to extract insight from interactions, transactions and surveillance. It offers a suite of business solutions to capture, analyze, and impact customer interactions over various channels, including audio, email, chat, social media, and text messaging. The company also provides securities trading and broker sales practices compliance applications to identify high-risk activities by monitoring and correlating various data elements comprising transactions, accounts, trader information, interactions and market activities; fraud prevention solutions for the identification of financial crimes, such as employee fraud or rogue trading, online and call center fraud, payment fraud, and ATM fraud; AML solutions to detect suspicious money transfer activities and money laundering related issues with new accounts; and enterprise wide case management and investigation applications that are used to aggregate, analyze, and investigate risk related cases in the organization. Further, it offers various security solutions, such as voice platforms and applications; digital video platforms and applications; and lawful interception products, as well as provides professional, consultancy, and legacy services. The company serves various industries, such as financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, outsourcers, retail, media, travel, service providers, and utilities. The company was founded by Joav Avtalion and Benny Levin on September 28, 1986 and is headquartered in Raanana, Israel.