NI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.650|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||166.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||514.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WEC Provides Financial Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- NI Unit's Pipeline Project OK'd Nov 26
- NI Unit's Pipeline Project OK'd - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Columbia Gas Transmission Announces Federal Approval for Line MB Extension PR Newswire Nov 25
- Massachusetts Tops California (Again) as America’s Top Energy Saver Fool Nov 24
- Interesting NI Put And Call Options For July 2014 Nov 18
- NiSource's Columbia Pipeline Group Receives Approval of Comprehensive Habitat Conservation Plan noodls Nov 15
- EXC Unit Inks Power Supply Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- OGE Energy Posts Q3 Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- BIP Beats Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
NI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NiSource is up 28.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Alliant Energy up 17.48%, and CenterPoint Energy up 18.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NI
Pro Report PDF for NI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NI
Did NiSource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NiSource, Inc., based in Merrillville, Indiana, is a Fortune 500 company engaged in natural gas transmission, storage and distribution, as well as electric generation, transmission and distribution. NiSource operating companies deliver energy to 3.8 million customers located within the high-demand energy corridor stretching from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England. It operates through three segments: Gas Distribution Operations, Gas Transmission and Storage Operations, and Electric Operations. The company was formerly known as NIPSCO Industries, Inc. and changed its name to NiSource Inc. in April 14, 1999. NiSource Inc. was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana.