NI Key Stats
- 5 Stocks That Are Better Investment Alternatives to the S&P 500 May 22
- NiSource a Top Socially Responsible Dividend Stock With 3.4% Yield (NI) May 22
- 5 Stocks That Are Better Investment Alternatives to the S&P 500 Fool May 21
- January 2014 Options Now Available For NiSource May 20
- NISOURCE INC/DE Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... May 16
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Sanderson Farms, PHH, Cisco Systems, ... May 16
- Traders see NiSource holding gains May 16
- NiSource Boosts Dividend Rate May 15
- NiSource Raises Dividend 4% Fool May 15
- NiSource Boosts Dividend Rate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
NI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NiSource is up 18.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, AGL Resources up 19.95%, and Duke Energy Corporation up 10.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NI
Pro Report PDF for NI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NI
Did NiSource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NiSource, Inc., based in Merrillville, Indiana, is a Fortune 500 company engaged in natural gas transmission, storage and distribution, as well as electric generation, transmission and distribution. NiSource operating companies deliver energy to 3.8 million customers located within the high-demand energy corridor stretching from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England. It operates through three segments: Gas Distribution Operations, Gas Transmission and Storage Operations, and Electric Operations. The company was formerly known as NIPSCO Industries, Inc. and changed its name to NiSource Inc. in April 14, 1999. NiSource Inc. was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana.