NGS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.189|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 8
- NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Natural Gas Services Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 7
- Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Natural Gas Services Group, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- NGS Reports Double-Digit Percentage Increase in Revenue and Net Income Year-over-Year Third Quarter 2013 Earnings of 27 cents per Diluted Share noodls Nov 7
- McDermott Reports Loss, Misses on Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- RRC Posts Strong Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Natural Gas Services Group Announces Its Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Call noodls] - Midland, Texas, [October 29, 2013 Oct 29
NGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Natural Gas Services is up 66.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Dril-Quip up 50.59%, and McDermott International down 25.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NGS
Pro Strategies Featuring NGS
Did Natural Gas Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Natural Gas Services Group Inc. is a provider of small to medium horsepower compression equipment to the natural gas industry. It mainly focuses on the non-conventional natural gas production business in the United States.