NGS Key Stats
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Berkshire Hathaway, FMC Technologies, Exxon M... May 20
- FMC Technologies, XOM Join Forces May 17
- FMC Technologies, XOM Join Forces - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- FMC Technologies Inks Deal with COP May 16
- FMC Technologies Inks Deal with COP - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- National Oilwell Down to Strong Sell May 15
- National Oilwell Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- McDermott Downgraded to Sell May 14
- McDermott Downgraded to Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- NATURAL GAS SERVICES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Fin... May 14
NGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Natural Gas Services Group is up 63.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, FMC Technologies up 35.53%, and Cameron International Corporation up 36.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NGS
Pro Report PDF for NGS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NGS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NGS
Did Natural Gas Services Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?