NGPC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0414|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.774M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Daily Dividend Report: COR, BFS, MITT, NGPC, PNM Dec 6
- NGP Capital Resources (NGPC) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 8.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 6
- NGP CAPITAL RESOURCES CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- NGP Capital Resources Company Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.16 per Share GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: SFL, NGPC, UMH, DSWL The Street Dec 6
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NGPC, VLCCF, DSWL, GLAD, VOC The Street Nov 27
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BGCP, NGPC, FGP, DSWL, NRT Nov 18
- NGP CAPITAL RESOURCES CO Financials Nov 16
- NGP Capital Resources Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- NGP Capital Resources Company Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Portfolio Activity noodls Nov 7
NGPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NGP Capital Resources is up 22.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.86%, Golub Capital BDC up 21.94%, and Apollo Investment up 14.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NGPC
Pro Strategies Featuring NGPC
Did NGP Capital Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NGP Capital Resources Company is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. It mainly invests in debt securities of small and mid-size private energy companies.