NGLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6071|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||275.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||361.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Targa Resources Partners LP to Present at the Wells Fargo 12th Annual Energy Symposium noodls Dec 5
- Moving Crude by Railcar Stalls on the Track The Wall Street Journal Dec 5
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Targa Resources Partners, L.P. (NGLS) at Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- Coverage initiated on Targa Resources by Wunderlich Dec 4
- Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: RGC, GOV, ARCC, NGLS, KMP The Street Dec 3
- 1 MLP Distribution to Rely on Forever Nov 29
- 1 MLP Distribution to Rely on Forever Fool Nov 28
- A Closer Look At Targa Resources Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q3 2013 Nov 25
- Why rising frac spreads are benefitting select MLP names Nov 20
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: RDS.A, EPR, CLMT, NGLS, TEG Nov 20
NGLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Targa Resources Partners is up 50.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, DCP Midstream Partners up 29.22%, and MarkWest Energy Partners up 38.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NGLS
Pro Report PDF for NGLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NGLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NGLS
Did Targa Resources Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Targa Resources Partners LP provides midstream natural gas and natural gas liquid services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in the United States. The company is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas, storing, fractionating, treating, transporting and selling natural gas liquids, and NGL products and storing and terminaling refined petroleum products and crude oil. Targa Resources Partners owns an extensive network of integrated gathering pipelines and gas processing plants and currently operates along the Louisiana Gulf Coast primarily accessing the offshore region of Louisiana, the Permian Basin in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico and the Fort Worth Basin in North Texas. It was founded on October 26, 2006 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.