NEWL Key Stats
PR Newswire12/16 09:00
|02/18/2014||Misc||2012 Annual Report|
NEWL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newlead Holdings is down 100.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Eagle Bulk Shipping up 164.2%, and Golar LNG Partners down 6.18%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NEWL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NEWL
Did Newlead Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.newleadholdings.com
- IR Website: http://www.newleadholdings.com/investor-information_stock-details.html
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Deep Sea Freight Transportation
- NAICS Code: 483111
- NAICS Industry: Deep Sea, Coastal, and Great Lakes Water Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Newlead Holdings Ltd is an international shipping company that owns and operates product tanker and dry bulk vessels. The Company operates shipping and coal business. It is engaged in the transportation of refined products.
NEWL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NEWL","name")
- Description: =YCI("NEWL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NEWL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NEWL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NEWL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.