NEU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||19.78|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||263.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - HMSY, SYNT, NEU, DTV And GBX Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- NewMarket Needs To Find Some New Markets - Short Idea Nov 4
- NewMarket Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Newfield Exploration Oct 31
- NEWMARKET CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- NewMarket Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- NewMarket Corporation Reports Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2013 Results noodls Oct 29
- NewMarket Earnings Miss Big in Q3 Fool Oct 28
- NEWMARKET CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Principal Of Oct 28
- Newmarket (NEU) Misses Q3 EPS by 33c, Revenue Tops Views Street Insider Oct 28
- NewMarket Corporation Reports Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 28
NEU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NewMarket is up 21.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, OM Group up 61.12%, and Ecolab up 47.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NEU
Pro Report PDF for NEU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEU
Did NewMarket make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NewMarket Corp. is a holding company of Afton Chemical Corp., Ethyl Corp., NewMarket Services Corp. and NewMarket Development Corp. In 2004, Ethyl Corporation changed its name to NewMarket Corporation, the parent company of Afton Chemical Corporation, manufacturer of lubricant and fuel additives, and Ethyl Corporation, a manufacturer and distributor of certain fuel additives, including tetraethyllead, which is no longer allowed in fuel for on-highway vehicles, but is still used in aviation gasoline and some racing gasolines, for which there is no alternative to TEL which provides its advantages. As a parent company, NewMarket provides the leadership, guidance, and support that will enable both Afton and Ethyl to succeed by meeting the demands of an ever changing market with outstanding products, technology, and service that deliver lasting quality. The company was founded on February 11, 1887 and is headquartered in Richmond, VA.