NETC Key Stats
- Notice to the Market - 2012 20-F Form - 04/23/2013 noodls Apr 23
- NET Announces Notice To The Market PR Newswire Apr 23
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Brazil Fool Apr 22
- 1Q13 Results - 04/18/2013 noodls Apr 18
- Material Fact - 04/11/2013 noodls Apr 11
- Notice to the Market - Second Issue Of Up Promissory Notes - 04/11/2013 noodls Apr 11
- Call Notice of the Annual Shareholders´ Meeting - 04/05/2013 noodls Apr 5
- 4Q12 and 2012 Results - 02/12/2013 noodls Feb 12
- A Powerful Nasdaq Portfolio Built On Academic Research Feb 5
- Notice to the Market - 12/27/2012 noodls Dec 29
NETC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Net Servicos De Comunicacao is up 18.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Crown Media up 34.87%, and YOU On Demand down 65.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NETC
Pro Report PDF for NETC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NETC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NETC
Did Net Servicos De Comunicacao make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NET is the largest cable television operator in Latin America. The company's Net service had around 4.3 million subscribers as of Q1 2011. Net also operates the broadband internet service Net VÃrtua, with 2.79 million subscribers as of Q3 2009 and telephone over cable with more than 2.5 million subscribers. It offers pay-television and pay-per-view programming under the "NET" brand name, digital cable under the "NET Digital" brand name, high-definition cable television combined with digital video recorder under the "NET Digital HD MAX" brand name, broadband Internet service under the "NET Vírtua" brand name and fixed line telephony services under the "NET Fone Via Embratel" brand name. It also offers triple play, a bundle of cable television, broadband Internet and fixed line telephony services. It operates in Brazil and Latin America. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.