NES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||74.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-8.569|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-214.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-119.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3:13 am Nuverra Environmental Solutions responds to Texas jury verdict involving subsidiary Heckmann Water Resources Dec 9
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of XES ETF Dec 9
- Nuverra Responds to Texas Jury Verdict Involving Subsidiary Heckmann Water Resources (CVR), Inc. noodls Dec 8
- Recycled Water Is No Fracking Savior Fool Dec 8
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Dec 8
- Is the Leadership of Nuverra Up to the Task of a Turnaround? Fool Dec 4
- NUVERRA ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split Effective Today noodls Dec 3
- Oil Services Companies Are Rushing for Technology Dominance Fool Dec 2
- Rough Rider Escrow, Inc. -- Moody's places Nuverra ratings on review for downgrade Dec 2
NES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nuverra Environmental is down 66.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, US Ecology up 73.36%, and Republic Services up 20.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NES
Pro Report PDF for NES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NES
Did Nuverra Environmental make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Heckmann Corporation is a services-based company focused on total water solutions for shale or “unconventional” oil and gas exploration. It operates through the following segments: Water Solutions for Energy Development and Bottled Water Products. The Company’s water solutions for energy development segment is called Heckman Water Resources, or HWR, and includes water disposal, trucking, fluids handling, treatment and pipeline transport facilities, and water infrastructure services for oil and gas exploration and production companies. Through these operations, HWR offers an integrated and efficient full service water program for hydraulic fracturing operations. The company was founded by Richard J. Heckmann on May 29, 2007 and is headquartered in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania.