NEPT Key Stats
- CORRECTION FROM SOURCE: Neptune Reports Fiscal 2013 Results and Provides Update ... May 22
- Neptune Reports Fiscal 2013 Results and Provides Update on Action Plan to Resume... May 22
- Neptune Responds to Aker's Continued Attempts to Deflect Attention From Its Sust... May 15
- Neptune Tech (NEPT) Reports Dismissal of Class Acion Suit Street Insider May 15
- Class Action Lawsuit Against Neptune Dismissed GlobeNewswire May 15
- Neptune to Hold Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Result... May 9
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Surge May 2
- The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) Votes to Institute Patent Infringe... Apr 16
- The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) Votes to Institute Patent Infringe... Apr 15
- Neptune Provides Update on European Patent Dispute and Maintains Its Internation... Apr 10
NEPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neptune Technologies & Bioressources is down 6.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Acasti Pharma up 17.98%, and Biocryst Pharmaceuticals down 49.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NEPT
Pro Report PDF for NEPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEPT
Did Neptune Technologies & Bioressources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. is a life sciences company based in Laval, Quebec. The primary operations of the company are the research and development of value added natural products and the manufacturing of Neptune Krill Oil . The Company focuses on growing consumer health markets including cardiovascular, inflammatory and neurological diseases driven by consumers taking a more proactive approach to managing health and preventing disease. The Company sponsors clinical trials aimed to demonstrate its product health benefits and to obtain regulatory approval for label health claims. Neptune’s products are marketed and distributed in over 30 countries worldwide.