NEPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3399|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-66.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Neptune Participates in the Equity Financing of Acasti Pharma noodls Dec 5
- Neptune Participates in the Equity Financing of Acasti Pharma GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Neptune Tech (NEPT) Reports Another Patent Challenge from Aker Street Insider Nov 12
- Neptune Reaffirms Its Patent Position GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- Neptune Holds Annual Charity Poker Game to Benefit Vitamin Angels GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- Neptune to oppose CSST statement Nov 9
- Reed V. Tuckson, M.D. Joins Neptune’s Board of Directors noodls Nov 6
- Reed V. Tuckson, M.D. Joins Neptune's Board of Directors GlobeNewswire Nov 5
- Neptune Tech (NEPT) Reports Narrower Q2 Loss Amid Lighter Revs; Updates on Litigation Street Insider Oct 15
- Neptune Reports Second Quarter Results and Provides Update on Action Plan to Resume Operations GlobeNewswire Oct 15
NEPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neptune Technologies is up 9.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.85%, Acasti Pharma down 41.74%, and Enzymotec up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NEPT
Pro Strategies Featuring NEPT
Did Neptune Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. is a biotechnology company engaged in the development, manufacture and commercialization of marine‐derived omega‐3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.