NEP Key Stats
Street Insider09/18 08:19
PR Newswire09/04 16:02
PR Newswire09/03 16:15
PR Newswire08/22 17:25
NEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NextEra Energy Partners is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, NextEra Energy up 20.90%, and Pattern Energy up 38.87%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NEP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NEP
Did NextEra Energy Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Independent Power Producers
- IR Website: http://www.investor.nexteraenergy.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=88486&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Solar Electric Power Generation
- NAICS Code: 221114
- NAICS Industry: Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- NAICS Sector: Utilities
NextEra Energy Partners LP owns, operate and acquire contracted clean energy projects with stable, long-term cash flows through its limited partner interest in NEE Operating LP.
NEP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NEP","name")
- Description: =YCI("NEP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NEP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NEP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NEP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.