NEP Key Stats
PR Newswire03/02 17:34
PR Newswire02/25 16:08
PR Newswire02/19 11:10
|02/02/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.195, Declared Date: Jan 28 2015, Pay Date: Feb 13 2015|
|11/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1875, Declared Date: Oct 30 2014, Pay Date: Nov 14 2014|
|07/29/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||NextEra Energy Partners LP 2014 Q2 Earning Conference Call|
|07/29/2014||Earnings||NextEra Energy Partners LP 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
NEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NextEra Energy Partners is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.69%, NextEra Energy up 15.43%, and TerraForm Power up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NEP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NEP
Did NextEra Energy Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Independent Power Producers
- Company Website: http://www.nexteraenergypartners.com
- IR Website: http://www.investor.nexteraenergy.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=88486&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Solar Electric Power Generation
- NAICS Code: 221114
- NAICS Industry: Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- NAICS Sector: Utilities
NextEra Energy Partners LP is a limited partnership formed to acquire, manage and own contracted clean energy projects with stable long-term cash flows.
NEP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NEP","name")
- Description: =YCI("NEP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NEP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NEP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NEP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.