NDSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.543|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||229.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nordson Corporation Announces Earnings Release and Webcast for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Nordson EFD Receives 2013 ASI Readers’ Choice Award noodls Nov 25
- Nordson DAGE Continues Its ‘Performance Beyond Expectations’ with a 2013 Global Technology Award noodls Nov 21
- Global SMT & Packaging Presents Nordson DAGE with Editor’s Choice Award for 4000 Optima Bondtester noodls Nov 20
- New Nordson Encore® HD Automatic Powder Spray Guns Allow Easy Adjustment of Powder Concentration and Spray Velocity to Achieve Optimum Coating Coverage and Cured Finish Quality noodls Nov 15
- iRobot Launches Advanced Roomba - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Xylem Upgraded to Outperform Nov 11
- Xylem Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Nordson DAGE Brings ‘Performance Beyond Expectations’ to Productronica 2013 noodls Nov 8
- Thermon Group Q2 Earnings Beat Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
NDSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nordson is up 18.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Gorman-Rupp Company up 48.72%, and Lennox International up 64.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NDSN
Pro Report PDF for NDSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NDSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NDSN
Did Nordson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nordson Corporation is an American multinational corporation that designs and manufactures dispensing equipment for consumer and industrial adhesives, sealants and coatings. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for curing and surface treatment processes. The company is headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, and has direct operations and sales-support offices in approximately 30 countries. The company was founded by Eric T. Nord, Evan W. Nord and Walter G. Nord in 1954.