NDSN Key Stats
- NORDSON CORP Financials Jun 7
- Nordson MARCH Hosts Free Plasma Technology for PCB Processes Seminar in Ontario,... Jun 6
- This Metric Suggests You're Right to Own Nordson. Fool Jun 5
- NORDSON CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jun 4
- Nordson Passes This Key Test Fool May 30
- Underperforming Nordson Is Currently Overvalued May 29
- Large Aerospace Backlogs and Ramping Production Schedules Lead Investors to the ... May 29
- Nordson EFD Releases Engineered Fluid Dispensing Product Catalog Fifth Edition Business Wire May 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Nordson ASYMTEK Selects Partnertec as Representative in the Benelux Region Business Wire May 27
NDSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nordson Corporation is up 39.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Colfax Corporation up 76.76%, and Graco up 39.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NDSN
Pro Report PDF for NDSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NDSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NDSN
Did Nordson Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nordson Corporation is an American multinational corporation that designs and manufactures dispensing equipment for consumer and industrial adhesives, sealants and coatings. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for curing and surface treatment processes. The company is headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, and has direct operations and sales-support offices in approximately 30 countries. The company was founded by Eric T. Nord, Evan W. Nord and Walter G. Nord in 1954.