NCT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7568|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-94.48%|
|Net Income (TTM)||177.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- Investors Grab NCT Even Cheaper Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Forbes Dec 4
- Newcastle Investment: Spin-Off Machine Providing A Triple Threat Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- New Residential: A Directional Play On Interest Rates Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Case-Shiller’s biggest gain in 8 years is good for non-agency REITs Market Realist Nov 26
- Newcastle Investment Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 7.28% Yield (NCT) Forbes Nov 25
- Newcastle Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock Including Exercise of Option to Purchase Additional Shares noodls Nov 23
- NEWCASTLE INVESTMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of Equity Nov 22
- Newcastle Raising Cap to Fund Buyout - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
NCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newcastle Investment is up 55.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, New Residential Investmen up N/A, and Western Asset Mortgage down 4.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NCT
Pro Report PDF for NCT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NCT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NCT
Did Newcastle Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Newcastle Investment Corporation is a real estate investment and finance company. Newcastle invests in, and actively manages, a portfolio of real estate securities, loans, excess mortgage servicing rights and other real estate related assets.