NCR Key Stats
- NCR Reaches New 52-Week High (NCR) 6:04 AM
- NCR Ranked #1 in Retail Self-Checkout Technology and Gaining Share According to ... Jun 13
- NCR Announces Technology Wins (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- VeriFone Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- NCR to Combat Card Frauds with C-Go - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Can a Reinvented Century-old Cash Register Still Deliver? Jun 12
- Banks Increase Technology Spending and Accelerate Outsourcing: A Wall Street Tra... Jun 12
- Moving Money is One of the Best Ways to Make it Jun 12
- NCR Signs a Deal with Massdiscounters Jun 11
- Coinstar shares up modestly on deal to sell kiosks AP Jun 11
NCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NCR Corporation is up 62.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Diebold down 7.15%, and Xerox Corporation up 24.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NCR
Pro Report PDF for NCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NCR
Did NCR Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The NCR Corporation is an American computer hardware and electronics company that provides products and services that enable businesses to connect, interact and transact with their customers. Its main products are self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, barcode scanners, and business consumables. They also provide IT maintenance support services. From 1988 to 1997 they sponsored the NCR Book Award for non-fiction. NCR had been based in Dayton, Ohio, starting in 1884, but in June 2009, the company sold most of the Dayton properties and moved its headquarters to Metro Atlanta. Currently the headquarters are in unincorporated Gwinnett County, Georgia, near Duluth.