NCIT Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- Fund managers fear for EU bonus cap May 18
- NCI Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- NCI Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 1
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Q2, FY13 Outlook Street Insider May 1
- NCI, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today May 1
- NCI Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results Business Wire May 1
- NCI Earnings Preview: Can This Streak Continue? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 1
- NCI, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and... May 1
- Q1 2013 NCI, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 1
NCIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NCI is up 39.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Helios and Matheson Analytics up 88.64%, and China Information Technology up 136.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NCIT
Pro Report PDF for NCIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NCIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NCIT
Did NCI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?